This course offers students the opportunity to complete 16+ modules of pre-Apprenticeship Building & Construction (Carpentry). It combines accredited VET curriculum and credit of VCE units 1, 2 , 3 and 4 or the required VCAL VET hours while pursuing an interest in the Building industry.
- Complete two-thirds of pre-apprenticeship in Building & Construction (Carpentry)
- Meets all VCE unit and VCAL hour requirements
- Extra units of competency are offered at the end of the year to complete full pre-apprenticeship
- Gain valuable skills and experience
- Gain industry Induction Card (at additional cost)
- The option of gaining a Limited Height Scaffolding Certificate
- TAFE for certificate level courses
- University when combined with your VCE, degree and diploma courses available through most universities
- Carpentry, building or cabinet making work
Students must have successfully completed a minimum of Year 9. Selection will be based on application and interview.